In this seminar WSO2 and Redpill Linpro will show you how the world known Open Source based Integration, API and Micro Services platform can be utilised to fulfil your API or Connectivity requirements. The seminar will mix useful insights on how the platform is utilised in large global enterprises together with hands on examples and demos on how the platform can be used in your context. Presenting at the seminar will be leading architects from WSO2 together with representatives of Redpill Linpro who will share best-practices and examples on how an API led integration initiative can be run. Attending this seminar will give you important and useful know how for when it is time to implement your organisations API initiative.
Where and when?
Fogelström Klara Strand, Lundquist & Lindquist, Klarabergsviadukten 90, Stockholm, May 25th, 8:30 AM - 12:00 pm (registration starts and breakfast is served from 8:00 am, coffe will be served in break)
Who should attend?
Solution Architects, API architects, Lead Developers, CTOs, CIOs and others that wants to learn on how the WSO2 platform and Redpill Linpro connectivity concepts can help you address the integration challenges of the Digital Transformation. Keywords are APIs, Microservices and Integration.
Are you API Ready?
- Redpill Linpro will introduce you to our API Ready model
- The model is designed to assist you in every aspect of your API or Connectivity initiative
- The model also includes an API Maturity guide to help decide where in the process you are and how mature your organisation are in terms of APIs
Architecture best practice sessions will explain:
- Why mobile, cloud services, and big data insights are transforming integration practices
- What patterns and best practices increase adoption, speed up delivery, and create maintainable solutions
- How to realize reference architectures for API, integration and Micro Services
Product demonstration sessions will include:
- Build RESTful APIs with WSO2 App Server and WSO2 ESB
- Mediate, transform, and route messages with WSO2 ESB
- Encourage mobile interactions with WSO2 API Manager
- Monitor Micro Services, RESTful API and service usage and adoption with WSO2 API Manager, ESB toolkits, and WSO2 Data Analytics Server
The event is sold out.