With Matomo you are able to follow your website performance with 100% data ownership, which keeps you in control and not having to share the information with anyone. This will ensure the privacy of your visitors and keep your organisation GDPR compliant in this aspect.
Powerful Web Analytics Platform
- Matomo’s full range of features allows you to evaluate the entire user-journey of everyone who visits your website. There is no other tool that offers such a complete range of features like Matomo Analytics. Some of these features are; No data sampling, media analytics, content interactions, transitions, ecommerce, custom reporting, campaign tracking, event tracking, custom dimensions and much more.
- This has become somewhat of a ‘buzz’ phrase in the digital marketing space, but what these tools allow you to do is accurately analyse the user-experience of your visitors and then optimize steps of the user-journey on your website with the ultimate goal to increase conversions. These features include; heatmaps, session recordings, funnels, A/B testing, form analytics, goals.
- A truly unique component to Matomo’s features is Visitor Profiles. Here you evaluate every action an individual user has taken on your website which is compiled into a full historical profile.
This lets you see what the life-time journey of an active user looks like, or perhaps you want to see what a profile looks like for a user who comes back time-and-time again without ever purchasing; there is no better way to gain insights to these journeys and this is why the Visitor Profiles feature is so widely used by Matomo users.
- When it comes to getting conclusive search engine referrer metrics, you need to be sure you’re getting ALL the insights to drive your SEO strategy. This includes features such as; unbiased search engine reporting, integration with Google, Bing and Yahoo search consoles, keyword ranking positions, crawling statistics, websites and more.
- Still fresh off the development boat, you can now take full control of all third-party tracking codes with Matomo’s open source Tag Manager. A Tag Manager is a centralised management tool that makes it so simple to embed third-party tracking codes to your website without constantly needing access to the backend of your website.
- Matomo easily integrates with 100+ technologies including Content Management Systems, eCommerce Stores, Forums, Frameworks and more. This includes integration with WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal, WooCommerce, Microsoft Sharepoint and Moodle.
Redpill Linpro and our partners can deliver all service you require for a successful implementation of your privacy protected web analytics platform. If you want to buy a secure and privacy protected service, we can deliver this from our Scandinavian private cloud.
Redpill Linpro can also support your implementation with training, configuration and other related services to help you analyse your website performance, with complete control of your data.