This session is intended for all developers, architects, and technical managers who want to get hands-on experience using Anypoint Platform to connect data and applications.
- In this instructor-led class, students will get hands-on experience:
- Using Anypoint Studio to build integration applications to connect to SaaS and on-prem applications and data.
- Using Anypoint Platform to define APIs with RAML and implementing them as web services using Anypoint Studio and APIkit.
- Deploying and running applications in the cloud or on-prem.
The training is progressive: labs and exercises will build on previous work, so it is important that developers are able to attend the entire training.
Students taking this course should have:
- Experience with Java (preferred) or another object-oriented language
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
Note: although students with .NET and other non-Java OOP backgrounds can be successful using MuleSoft technologies, some Java is necessary to leverage all the capabilities of MuleSoft products.
- Theory/Practice 60/40 (%)
- 4 days