DevOps improve daily working life, performance, revenue, and profitability. It is about changing culture and building agile organisations.
What is DevOps?
Taking full advantage of modern technology
DevOps services deliver value! Organisations have improved their software development and delivery using DevOps methods for years now. Not only does DevOps improve daily working life, but also the organisation’s performance, revenue, profitability and more. To use DevOps is no longer a trend, but a standard way of software development and operations.
DevOps is fundamentally about changing culture and to take full advantage of modern technology. Building much more responsible organisations that can move quickly in ever-changing circumstances, and to replace manual activities with DevOps automation.
We know that almost everybody has their own definition of DevOps, and the use of DevOps methodology can also be found specifically in technical job titles such as DevOps engineers. It’s hard for everyone to keep up with the rapid changes. For us, DevOps is about getting the right work to the right team at the right time. As the traditional Ops roles evolve, the work is much about managing the automation to make the life of the developers better. Using DevOps services makes it possible.
Simple as that!
DevOps projects - in more detail
The value of DevOps is applicable to all companies, from big to small. With our DevOps services, we help you with:
- Decreased time from idea to deploy
- Self service capabilities for developers and business
- Removed silos – align objectives and establish efficient processes
- Decreased incident management time
- Capability to manage parallel dev and prod environments
- Released budget and capacity for innovation rather then maintenance
- Portability across distribution environments
- Minimized downtime through increased transparency, configuration management and compliance