Blogs on the topic - digital transformation:
- Blog series "Digital transformation month"
- We will handle our legacy next year - and other "solutions"
- IoT a revolution
- The Hotel California Syndrome
- Internet of Things, API and Bimodal organisation
- Bimodal, two speed IT, business execution speed
- 4 out of 10 Swedish companies lack a digital strategy (Di Digital, in Swedish)
- Internet of things will explode by 2020 (Business Insider)
- The industries that are being disrupted the most by digital (Harvard Business Review)
- Drones, blockchain and IoT - endless possibilities (LinkedIn Pulse)
- API Management
- API Ready & API Maturity models
- Automation - Alfresco
- Automation - Puppet
Make the organizations internal and external information available in order to increase transparence, beneficence and speed of interaction internally, with customers and other organizations. This must happen within an ecosystem that is capable of delivering IT solutions in an ever increasing speed.
Successful development and maintenance of your APIs creates new business opportunities, if you fail you may be left behind. API and connectivity are key factors to drive the digital enterprise. APIs enable a connected business and generate new business opportunities. APIs give you access to IoT.