In order to meet the challenges we have created an offering that gives easy access to all the possibilities and capabilities of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform. This is connectivity as a true service, which means that you only pay for what you need when you need it. Supported by the long experience and thought leadership of Redpill Linpro within the integration and API spaces and the world class capabilities of the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, we solve your connectivity requirements.
Your only pre-requisite is that you have invested in the Anypoint Platform and run it in the cloud, we will do the rest without any hidden costs or investment in knowledge or competence. We deliver with fixed rates and scale up or down as your requirements vary.
Want to read more?
Connectivity as a Service
With our MuleSoft Anypoint Platform as a Service delivery, you will gain access to integration and APIs when and how you need it. You will be able to migrate or leave at any time and we will provide the integration capacity you require when you need it based on your 100+ years of experience delivered from our Nordic offices.
With our MuleSoft Anypoint Platform as a Service concept you will get a predictable cost structure, you can order integrations when you need them and access to a complete one-stop-shop for integration. You provide the requirements – we do the rest.
How does it work?
Redpill Linpro is a long time partner of MuleSoft and we have a vast experience from implementing the Anypoint Platform for customers in many different industries. We have experience from implementing the platform both on prem and in the cloud. On top of the Anypoint platform we develop, monitor and manage your integrations for you.
This means that you will free up resources and time for your core business rather than using them for integrating your various systems. The only things you need to do is to buy subscriptions for the Anypoint Platform in the cloud, provide us with the use case, requirements and potential access to systems and we will take care of the rest.
If you have also purchased the API Manager as part of the Anypoint Platform, Redpill Linpro can include API Management on integrations developed by us as part of this offering. This comes with no additional cost.
Your choice of integration size
Terms and conditions
- Contract for each integration needs to be signed for an initial period of 12 months. If you are prepared to commit for 24 months we will give a 20% discount and if you commit for 36 months we will provide you with a 30% discount.
- Monthly invoicing in arrears.
- Change requests for deployed integrations charge on T&M basis.
- Additional versions deployed to run simultaneously charged as new integration as long as both version are running.
- Customer needs to provide written specification of integration requirements. Redpill Linpro can assist with creation of specification on a T&M basis.
- Customer needs to ensure inbound and outbound system accessability.
- Redpill Linpro is not responsible for any accessability of inbound or outbound systems. If any inbound/outbound systems are inaccessable, which may result in information lost, this is not the responsibility of the service provider.
- Anypoint API Manager required to offer API Management on developed integrations/APIs.