Building Application Networks with Anypoint Platform and Anypoint Studio
Instructor-led course is for developers and architects who want to get hands-on experience using Anypoint Platform to build APIs and integrations. In the first part, students use Anypoint Platform discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. In the second part, students focus on using Mule and Anypoint Studio to build applications for use as API implementations and/or integrations.
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Platform.
- Use Anypoint Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs.
- Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, JMS queues, and more.
- Add application logic, handle errors, and transform data using DataWeave.
- Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment.
- Handle batch data processing.