But the digital workplace has to come with strong support for control and information security. Combined this calls for new tooling and digital workplace solutions to support an efficient workday for your organisation and its partners.
We have extensive experience from supporting our customers with efficient tooling to support collaboration, cooperation and digital work-day efficiency. These tools are true to our purpose of supporting our customers with solutions that are open and supported by a large community of developers, partners and users.
Our deliveries range from cloud hosting to implementation, configuration, training and support for you to make efficient use of these tools to create an efficient and secure digital workplace platform for collaboration and cooperation with both your co-workers and your extended partner ecosystem.
Tools and open source digital workplace solutions, packaged deliveries:
- Alfresco – The world leading Open Source based ECM, Content management, Records Management and Process engine.
- Nextcloud – A large scale collaboration platform that includes file sharing and storage, document management, office applications, chat, email, video conference, calendar, whiteboards and Kanban support.
- Jitsi – Videoconference/online meeting that is integrated with both Mattermost, Rocket.chat and Nextcloud, but also available as a stand-alone solution.
- Mattermost – A chat/collaboration solution that also includes Kanban support. The service can be integrated with Jitsi meet, but also possible to run stand-alone.
- Collabora – A complete office suite similar to Microsoft Office 201X in functionality, but fully available through a web browser. Collabora also offers collaborative editing like Microsoft Office 365 and Google Docs as well as excellent office file format support.
- Rocket.chat – A secure and encrypted chat/collaboration application that can be integrated with Nextcloud, but also run as a stand-alone application.
- Element – A secure and encrypted application for collaboration, built on Matrix, that also offers video conferencing/online meeting capabilities. Is integrated with Nextcloud and Jitsi, but can also be used as a stand-alone application.
- Matrix - is an open source project that publishes the Matrix open standard for secure, decentralised, real-time communication, and its Apache licensed reference implementations.
- Collaboard – A solution to offer whiteboard capabilities online.
- Zimbra – An email and collaboration suite for efficient digital communication, calendar and integration with other collaboration tooling. Webinterface, mobile device interface and APIs for integration with your own favourite email client.
- Matomo – A Google Analytics alternative that protects your data and your customers privacy. Matomo is a powerful web analytics platform that gives you 100% data ownership.
We hold certificates for:
- ISO 27001 certification for information security
- ISO 14001 certificate for environmental protection
- ISO 9001 certificate for quality management